| helping markets work better
What is PDQ?
PDQ is timely, accurate, transparent cash grain price information.
PDQ is an information service providing cash grain market price information and related statistical data. Owned and operated by the Alberta Wheat Commission, PDQ is provided as a free service to all market participants
There is no need to register with PDQ but it is an option which offers customizable views for frequent users.Login or Register
Quick view charts are available...
- In Regional prices widget, click on the commodity name to view a chart of the spot price of that commodity in all regions.
- In Regional prices widget, click on a price to view a chart of past prices of that region.
- In Deferred prices widget, click on the commodity name to view a chart of all current deferred prices of that commodity in the region selected in the drop down menu in the top bar.
- In Deferred prices widget, click on a price to view a chart of past prices for that deferred delivery month in the region selected in the drop down menu in the top bar of the widget.
Comments of suggestions to enhance this service are welcome. Please click here and send us your views.
What's New @ PDQ?
Based on user feedback, PDQ has modified this site.
1. More information is now available on the Landing Page without registering for PDQ
2. Historical data is now available from the start of the service (September 2015)